LATTEPANDA NOT BOOTING? HARD RESET METHOD

userHead LattePanda 2016-10-24 12:11:41 46837 Views34 Replies
We have seen some success bringing "defective" LattePandas back to life using this method.
If your board isn't booting try this.
If it works, please post results, including the board version (Standard or Enhanced)

Performing a hard reset:
- While holding the power and reset buttons on the board, apply power and wait 20 seconds before releasing
- Let board sit for 1 minute while power is applied
- Remove power to board and hold power and reset buttons one more time for 20 seconds while power is removed
- Apply power and try booting as usual

Hope this can help someone
2021-11-04 16:34:19 How do you move Windows 10 Applications to an external hard drive When The Move Option in not available?
Need to back up urgently important software no longer available that I use for video production
and as always thanks for any and all help mates
userHeadPic RTTug
2021-11-04 15:43:07 How do you move Windows 10 Applications to an external hard drive When The Move Option in not available?
Need to back up urgently important software no longer available that I use for video production
userHeadPic RTTug
2021-11-04 07:24:21 How do you move Windows 10 Applications to an external hard drive When The Move Option in not available?
userHeadPic RTTug
2021-11-03 23:53:26 How do you move Windows 10 Applications to an external hard drive When The Move Option in not available?
userHeadPic RTTug
2021-11-03 17:39:03 How do you move Windows 10 Applications to an external hard drive When The Move Option in not available?
userHeadPic RTTug
2021-11-03 16:53:06 How do you move Windows 10 Applications to an external hard drive When The Move Option in not available?
userHeadPic RTTug
2021-11-03 03:58:49 How do you move Windows 10 Applications to an external hard drive When The Move Option in not available?
userHeadPic RTTug
2021-11-02 09:35:55 How do you move Windows 10 Applications to an external hard drive When The Move Option in not available?
userHeadPic RTTug
2021-11-02 03:54:04 How do you move Windows 10 Applications to an external hard drive When The Move Option in not available?
userHeadPic RTTug
2021-11-01 22:44:46 How do you move Windows 10 Applications to an external hard drive When The Move Option in not available?
userHeadPic RTTug
2021-09-16 05:13:19 How do you move Windows 10 Applications to an external hard drive When The Move Option in not available?
userHeadPic RTTug
2021-09-16 03:46:53 How do you move Windows 10 Applications to an external hard drive When The Move Option in not available?
userHeadPic RTTug
2021-09-14 12:49:12 How do you move Windows 10 Applications to an external hard drive When The Move Option in not available?
userHeadPic RTTug
2021-09-13 23:25:23 How do you move Windows 10 Applications to an external hard drive When The Move Option in not available?
userHeadPic RTTug
2021-09-12 22:12:17 How do you move Windows 10 Applications to an external hard drive When The Move Option in not available?
userHeadPic RTTug
2020-10-28 20:19:58 anyway my lattepanda is 4/64GB CR200 z8350 with preinstalled windows10 from factory.

please advice
userHeadPic harrysunarjo
2020-10-28 20:14:12 at first my latte panda working normal for more than 6 month, i buy it few years ago. and just yesterday when i only turn on until show the desktop but im still not run any apps, i go to bathroom for a while, and comeback its already off by itself. so after that i try to turn it back on, but during the lattepanda logo for a while, it turn to off again.
after i turn it on again, it come to troubleshoot page. but after that try to restore, reset, recovery, all step didnt fix. until i try to un install the update few times, the uninstall just succeed. and after that i try to reset clean to wipe out all and have a fresh new windows, reset process working until 100%. but after that it comes to install something and in the middle it restart by itself and now everytime start only have windows logo for a while and after that it turn off again and again and didnt show troubleshooting page anymore for recovery and also try to put usb image, also same turn off by itself again before it can load the data.

my power supply is dont have a problem for longtime and i use it longtime already and also the ampere that i use is pure 2.4Amps

and after that i change it with another powersupply 5 ampere also get the same result.

im sure its not about powersupply.

anybody can help to diagnose what happen with my tiny pc?

i was try to open bios and turn off thermal sensor, but also didnt change the result. problem still not fixed.

i need help please.
userHeadPic harrysunarjo
2018-11-29 19:31:31 Hi
I'm calling Latte Panda Alpha.

After adjusting the board, go to the Bios menu with ESC key and activate network related and USB related menu.

But if you try booting after that
Only the latte panda logo is floating and not booting.
Continue pressing ESC or DEL
I can not enter the Bios menu.
Other RST Buton + PWR Buttons can not be resolved.

Thank you for your solution.
userHeadPic ryuyoun
2018-11-11 05:08:29 Disconnect all peripherals from the device except power. Hold the power and hard rest buttons for 20 seconds. Disconnect the power. Hold the power and reset buttons for 20 seconds. Plug back in the power and try to boot normally. Repeat as necessary. I had the same problem, worked for me. userHeadPic wilks
2018-10-30 00:15:52
ccs_hello wrote: ↑Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:11 am
Killaki wrote: ↑Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:51 pm I have a lattepanda alpha and a 7" ribbon connector display I just get a blue heart bead and when I try to use the hdmi connector both blue and red lights come on and stay on the fan starts up for a brief moment and then turns off then the components start to get hot with no display on the monitor.
I am assuming you are referring to using the LattePanda-classic's 7" LCD using flexcable connection. That one is the older gen LVDS connection to "LVDS LCD display". The new LP Alpha's 30pin flexcable display connector is different. It's eDP, which is completely different.

BTW, this is the wrong thread to post your new issue (LP-alpha, eDP, and different display panel connection scheme.)
Thanks for your support! :)
userHeadPic LattePanda