Technical Discussion

LattePanda 3 Delta Questions... Analog Inputs, Additional Resources

userHead Bob.Nelson 2024-08-20 04:14:50 129 Views5 Replies

I'm considering hopping aboard the train to develop some programming skills and work on some projects that inspire me.  Coming from the Raspberry Pi world, I'm looking for sources of add-on hardware-type items that would help me on the path.  For example, in the Pi platform I purchased terminated ribbon cables, as well as some cool T-shaped boards that plug into the far end of the ribbon cable - and provides header pins to plug into a breadboard.

I haven't found a source for interesting add-on resources that apply to the Panda 3 - any suggestions?

The other thing I'm interested in:  (yes, I've read through a lot of the material on the site).  What is the relative bandwidth of the analog in ports on the Panda 3?  I see 12 inputs, but no technical information which would give me a clue of the resolution (voltage level) or the bandwidth per port.  Did I miss something?  As I load ports for one of my projects (think of it as a multi-channel oscilloscope), how well would it perform?  If I reduce the number of analog ports used, will this improve bandwidth (time domain resolution)?

Curious to see the information that comes back from this message...

Thanks!