Technical Discussion

Seeking Some Advice to Powering LattePanda Alpha with an External Battery ??

userHead Mitchel.Johnsons 2024-08-27 20:31:10 84 Views2 Replies

Hi everyone,

I am working on a portable project with the LattePanda Alpha and was wondering if anyone has experience powering it with an external battery. I have been considering using a power bank..., but I am not sure about the specific requirements for stable operation.

-What are the recommended voltage and amperage for the Alpha to run smoothly: ?? I’ve seen some suggestions of 5V/3A, but I want to be sure it’s sufficient for consistent performance.

-Are there specific power banks or battery setups that have worked well for others: ?? I am particularly interested in options that can support both the Alpha and any peripherals like a screen or external storage.

-Is there anything I should watch out for in terms of power delivery or safety features: ?? I want to avoid any issues like unexpected shutdowns or overheating.

Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated....! I also read this official doc http://docs.lattepanda.com/content/alpha_edition/powering/ but now looking for some more advice and tips.

Thanks in advance for your help.....

With Regards,

Mitchel Johnsons