kalvorota wrote: ↑Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:52 pm SOLVEDI do this steps but no thinks happened.
Fortunately for me, despite not receiving any help from the LattePanda team, I have fixed it by doing a HARD RESET but with a method somewhat different from the one that appears in the following link, because in a first attempt it did not work as they describe.
http://www.lattepanda.com/forum/viewtop ... f=10&t=853
- LattePanda was connected via HDMI to a TV.
- HDMI plugged but TV screen shows a HDMI disconnected message.
- Simultaneously pressing POWER and RESET.
- Then I plugged in the power supply and waited at least 20 seconds before releasing POWER and RESET.
- WITHOUT disconnecting the power, I waited few seconds watching the TV went to black screen warning the HDMI cable had a signal.
- The LattePanda logo appeared once and then the screen went to black.
- The LattePanda logo appeared a second time and then the screen went black.
- Then the Windows 10 screen appeared.
As I had flashed the BIOS with the new file "Auto Power On" I thought I had lost the activation key, but it is not true, I checked Windows 10 was still activated by putting the following command SLMGR -XPR in the CMD window.
Of course, I made a BIOS backup in the system now and comparing the new APO BIOS working file with the APO BIOS factory file using HxD or Notepad++ HEX editor plug-in and there are big differences now.
To prevent a new brick, what is the most recently BIOS file to use with my LP version S70CR110-C34A / Z8300 including update with Auto Power On?